Dr. Mandar Vijay Doiphode
- MBBS: Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune (1997)
- D.N.B.(Gen. Surg.): K.E.M. Hospital, Pune (2001)
- Certificate in advanced endoscopy from Technion Institute, Haifa, Israel and Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital, Pune (2002 – 2004)
- F.M.A.S.: Fellowship In Minimal Invasive Surgery, AMASI India (2008)
- F.I.C.S.: Fellow of International College of Surgeons (2010)
Mon - Fri: 9:30 am to 4:30 pm, at Gastro Hub
Mon - Fri: 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm, at Jupiter Hospital
Sat: 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm, at Jupiter Hospital
- Co-investigator for “Study of oral Rabeprazole for chronic gastritis” (2009).
- Completed Phase II trial of Oral Mesalamine in Ulcerative Colitis as a Principal Investigator (2010-11).
- Principal Investigator for Phase I trial for Mesalamine suppository in Ulcerative Proctitis (2011).
- Principal Investigator in Phase III on Duodenal Ulcer (2014).
- Principal Investigator in ongoing Phase II trial on Pantocid for refractory GERD.
- Governing Council Member – Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopist Of India (SGEI).
- Life member of The Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
- Fellow of International College of Surgeons (FICS).
- Life member- Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI).
- Working as consultant GI endoscopist in various institutes in Pune city and its suburbs for the past 14 yrs.
- Performed more than 8000 diagnostic procedures and more than 3000 therapeutic procedures.
- Expertise in performing endoscopy for bariatric patients and Endoscopic Intragastric Balloon placement. Have the distinction of being the only endoscopist in Pune to have performed maximum balloon placements for morbid obesity.
- Working as consultant Gastroenterologist in various hospitals at Pune.
- Fellowship in advanced Endoscopy under guidance of Dr Amol Bapaye at Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital, Pune from July 2015 to January 2016
- Worked as Senior Registrar (DNB trainee) at Department of Digestive Diseases and Clinical Nutrition, Tata Memorial Hospital & Research Centre, Mumbai, from March 2012 to Feb 2015.
- ICU registrar / consultant at Poona Hospital and research centre and Sahyadri Hospital, Pune, between Sep 2009 to Feb 2012.
- DNB trainee in General Medicine at Wanless hospital Miraj from August 2006 to July 2009.
- Resident in department of Nephrology at Wanless Hospital, Miraj from March to august 2006.
- Resident in department of Nephrology at Wanless Hospital, Miraj from March to august 2006
- APICON 2008, ISGCON 2012, ISGCON 2015, APDW 2015, DDW 2016 Co-author for article on POEP published in ENDOSCOPY journal in 2015
- Indian Society Of Gastroenterology, INSAL
Dr. Pankaj Ramesh Nemade
- DNB General Surgery: N.B.E. New Delhi
- Clinical Fellow in Surgical Gastroenterology & Liver Transplant: (Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi)
- FMAS: Accredited by WALS (World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons)
- DMAS: Accredited by WALS
- Certification in Robotic Surgery: Intuitive Surgical, Clinical Fellow in Surgical Gastroenterology & Liver Transplant (Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi)
- Clinical Fellow in Advanced Endoscopy at Shivanand Desai Digestive Disease center, Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital, Pune Feb 2017 till 30 June 2018.
- Senior resident in General Surgery department in MIMER Medical College, Talegaon Dabhade, Pune from 07/02/15 till 01/07/16.
- Assistant Professor in General Surgery/ Surgical Gastroenterology Department in MGM Hospital & Medical College, Navi Mumbai from 04/08/14 to 31/01/15.
- Clinical Fellow in GI surgery & liver transplant unit, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital from 20/11/12 – 20/11/2013.
- Senior Registrar in General Surgery Department of Inlaks and Budharani Hospital, Pune From 16/08/12 to 19/11/12 (OPD & IPD allowed).
- Senior Registrar In Urosurgery Department (Residential) of Inlaks and Budharani Hospital, Pune From 13/05/ 2011 To 11/11/ 2011.
- Registrar General surgery cum Urology Department, Inlaks and Budharani Hospital, Pune From 17/02/11 to 12/05/11(Residential).
- Resident doctor In Surgery Department of Little flower hospital, Angamaly, Kerala From 1th June 2007 Till 31st Sept 2007.
- Practicing Consultant Surgical Gastroenterologist at Dhanashree Hospital, Sterling Hospital & Star Hospital, Chinchwad, Pune.
- Role of cholescintigraphy in the management of acute acalculous cholecystitis.
- Evaluation of POSSUM score as Predictor of Morbidity and Mortality in Gastrointestinal Surgeries.
- Per-rectal endoscopic myotomy (PREM) for pediatric Hirschsprung’s disease.
- Pediatric liver transplantation.
- IHPBA Indian 2010 – poster presentation on Role of HIDA scan in surgical management of acute acalculous cholecystitis.
- IASG 2013 – Poster presentation on Study of Outcome of Total colectomy in tertiary care hospital.
- Lifetime member of WORLD ASSOCIATION OF LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY (WALS).
- Lifetime member of Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India (SGEI).
- Lifetime member of Indian Medical Association.
- Fellow & member of International College of Surgeons (FICS).
- Member of IAGES.
- Trainee Member of ESGE.
- EUS guided dilatation of strictured bilioenteric anastomosis(BEA).
- ESGE Days 2018 at Budapest Hungary.